I envision a world where all men find a connection to joy, peace, and their inner strength by opening up to the full experience of the beautiful world around them through a deeper connection to their emotions and their own need for growth.
If you are reading this, then you are likely feeling frustration somewhere in your life.
Maybe you are frustrated because:
- You don’t feel like you fit in with what is the stereotypical masculine in this world. Or…
- You cannot find deep relationships with other men in your life – relationships that go beyond the talk at the bar, the locker room, or the poker table. Or…
- You feel you have lost connection to your wife, girlfriend or partner. Or…
- You have lost focus and drive with your career – like you just can’t find a way to take that next step toward the career or business you really want.
And if you are feeling more than one of these areas of frustration then you are likely very overwhelmed with it all – to a point where you feel paralyzed to be able to figure out where to start to get out from under it all.
The good news is that you can get through this and I am here to help because that frustration you are feeling … well, I have felt it too. I lived it – for years – because for a long time I tried to push it back, to hide it, to ignore it. I kept it inside for not just years but for decades. But once I stopped pushing back I found a way through it all and I am here to help you do the same! Click here for more information on how you can escape the frustration or sign up for my newsletter.
With peace and gratitude,
You don’t have to just live with the frustration.
You want to feel the feeling of joy and peace that maybe you haven’t felt since you were a kid. You know you are a real man, not just a stereotype, and you want to find ways to authentically express your strengths and desires. You want to feel a deep, loving, personal connection with your wife, girlfriend, or partner (or if you are single you want to find a relationship with someone where that can happen). You want to feel free to be fully authentic and creative in your career as well. And if you have kids, you want to be there for them, to help them learn and grow, to love them.
I am here to help you with all of that.
I am here to help coach and guide you in how to find your authentic self and then how to bring that out into the world so that your relationships and career can benefit from the pure expression of your authenticity. I help you break through all of the masculine stereotypes so you can become the fully authentic you that you know is there but that has been buried for so long. You will benefit so much from this work. And when you benefit so does everyone else in your life – your wife, girlfriend, or partner (or future relationship); your family; your coworkers; your employer; your clients; the world.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on taking this very important next step on your life journey. The step that will lead you into the next phase of your life with authenticity and an understanding of your full array of strengths that will not only help you but everyone around you.
Finding Inner Strength Fellowship Calls
Monthly group calls open to any man looking to LEARN how to connect with their inner strengths.
The Path to Peace: Men's Group Coaching
Group coaching for men looking to GROW in their connection with themselves and the world around them.
Breaking Masculine Myths Coaching
Yearly one-on-one intensive coaching for men looking to EVOLVE and fully awaken to their masculine potential.
Through a shift from frustration and overwhelm to joy, peace and inner strength, it is my goal to help men:
- Shift to a place where they have a full understanding of the gifts they bring to this world.
- Learn how to relate to others through those gifts.
- Learn how to move confidently through the world while approaching life through a lens of love rather than fear.
- Shift to a place where they are not robots simply living up to society’s idea of what success is, but rather they are their true authentic selves living and working to serve others in a way that fulfills their passion and their calling.